Mohau Capital (Pty) Ltd (“Mohau Capital”) is an advisory and investment company. We offer corporate finance advisory services to a broad range of clients in various sectors.
Capital structuring and raising
- Consider the optimal capital solution for your business needs
- Advise on optimal sources of funding
- Co-ordinate and prepare the necessary documents
- Approach potential funders/investors
- Advise on most suitable funding solutions
- Negotiate terms and final agreements
Valuations of businesses and assets
- Perform valuations of business
- Prepare a valuation report
- Present the valuation
Buy side and Sell side transaction support
- Provide valuation/price advise
- Provide potential transaction structures
- Advise on possible funding solutions
- Advise on implications of various sector Codes on business strategy
Investment in Hyrax Bio, an early stage but operational biomedical company with technology detection and treatment in infectious diseases and oncology sectors.
Tumi Hlongwane is also a director of Mohau Equity Partners (“MEP”), an investment holding company, where is part of the deal execution team.
Tumi Hlongwane (CA)SA: Team Lead/Director
- Tumi is a Chartered Accountant with investment banking experience
- She qualified as a CA after doing articles at Deloitte in the Financial Institutions Service Team
- She has worked on various transactions across various industries and has advised clients in South Africa and abroad.
- In in 2016 Tumi was a finalist in the SAICA top 35 under 35 challenge. In the same year she was one of the top 5 in the Young professional Entrepreneur Awards recognised by Sanlam
Lerato Maoka: Analyst
- Lerato is a BCom Accounting graduate.
- Lerato has worked in the SME financing and Corporate Advisory space. She has experience in Valuations, Due Diligence and Financial Modelling. Lerato worked as a Pre-Investment and Special Project Associate at IDF Capital.